TEAGLE TELEHAWK STRAW BEDDER/BALE PROCESSOR.
Demonstration available. Give us a call.
- Round or Rectangular Bales - Self loading operation, no tractor required.
- Save Straw - Bales are thoroughly teased apart.
- Excellent Visibility - Front mounted for optimum visibility of the bedding operation.
- Less Stress - Machine weight is close to the headstock.
- Improve Animal Comfort - Evenly spread straw up to 13.5m in bedding areas
- Access All Areas - Rotating 280° swivel chute can deliver straw to either side or in front of the machine.
- Adjustable pressure sensing automatically stops or reverses the bed chain to optimise processing speed.
- Slimline wireless Bluetooth® control for straight-forward communication between the operator and the Telehawk.
- Quick-hitch attachments are available for most popular telehandlers.
- Maximum round bale diameter 1.5 metre
- Maximum Rectangular bale size 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.4 metre
- Blow distance (maximum) 13.5 metre
- Weight (without brackets) 1510 kg
- Overall Height with machine on ground 2.52 metre
- Overall length (tailgate down) 4.0 metre
- Overall length (tailgate up) 2.7 metre
Built in Britain by Teagle Machinery - More info HERE