This product is in stock.
86K937 LINER. 98mm bore, engine cylinder liner, for Leyland 4/98 NT/DT and 6/98 NT/ DT engines.
Each liner requires 1 x CAL8963 LINER SEAL and 1 x CAL8964 LINER SEAL (sold separately).
May also require adjustment shims for fitment, see 89J88 SHIM (0.003"), 89J89 SHIM (0.004") and 89J90 SHIM (0.005").
See item 23 in the illustration.
A - Bore diameter: 3.858" (98mm)
N - Outer diameter: 4.259" (108.179mm)
O - Length: 8.722" (221.539mm)
P - Flange diameter: 4.61" (117.094)
Q1 - Flange depth: 0.35" (8.89mm)
Q2 - Lip: 0.0035" (0.889mm)
Fitted to engines:
- Leyland 4/98NT 4-cylinder (to E 72631)
- Leyland 4/98DT 4-cylinder (to E 13541)
- Leyland 6/98NT/DT 6-cylinder (no data available check dimensions)
Fitted to tractors:
- Leyland 384, 255, 270, 262, 272, 462
- Leyland 285, 2100, 485, 4100
- JCB Backhoe Loader 2D, 3 MK3, 3C MK3, 3D MK3 (4/98NT)
- JCB Telehandler 520 (4/98NT)
- JCB Loaders 700 (4/98NT)
Important: This information is intended as a guide only.
It is possible that your engine has been changed or modified over the years, so it is very important that you check measurements of the liner you are replacing before you commit to order. If you are in any doubt please call us.
For a guide to identifying the engine serial number and engine type click HERE
For a guide to measuring engine cylinder liners click HERE